3.17.2010

Tried Google Maps on jetBook?



















A customer of ours has discovered that PDFs with Google Maps look very clear and sharp. Here's ther message and a tip;)

"I couldn't be bothered starting up the network printer while getting directions from Google Maps. I printed the maps and direction to a PDF using CutePDF and downloaded them to my Jetbook using Calibre.

It worked great. When zoomed in at about 400%, the map looked just like it did on the computer and I could pan around it using the arrow keys.

I tried the same thing on my Sony 505 and it was unworkable. I had to use the paging keys to move around the map but it seemed to move randomly around the map."

Original message

All described ECTACO products can be purchased at www.ectaco.com or national distributors. You are welcome to send your questions or comments to PR@ectaco.com

No comments:

Post a Comment