3.17.2010

Impressions of a new Jetbook Lite owner

We have been posting recently impressions of new owners of ECTACO jetBook Lite. And somehow it just doesn't get boring and we keep doing that. So, here's another message of a proud new owner. Enjoy! And thank you, dsbruce!

"I just got my Jetbook Lite and spent some time reading. I think this is a great reader! The menu system is very well thought out. It's nice to press a number button to choose an item instead of having to scroll. When I change viewing to landscape I was surprised to find the assignment of the arrow pad buttons to page forward or back changed as well. Finally, I love the number button/shortcut key assignments for settings and bookmarks. Very cool!"

Original message

All described ECTACO products can be purchased at www.ectaco.com or national distributors. You are welcome to send your questions or comments to PR@ectaco.com

No comments:

Post a Comment